We are a group of observability and monitoring experts dedicated to a single mission: Make Observability easy for every developer.
This is why we started Dash0.
We believe that Observability should be easy: easy to install, easy to integrate, easy to customize, easy to use, and easy to control.
Some core principles will guide our work:
- Ease of insight: Correlation and contextualization of issues require going beyond telemetry silos and isolated dashboards.
- Ease of use: Broadly adopting observability beyond expert circles requires a magical user and developer experience and collaboration.
- Ease of integration: OpenTelemetry, Prometheus, and open standards are the foundation of modern observability.
- Ease of installation: Collecting the right telemetry must be trivial, regardless of your infrastructure or applications.
- Ease of customization: Adopting observability to your needs and getting the right information for your team should be straightforward to configure.
- Ease of cost control: More data does not guarantee more insight. Getting the right balance between data volume and insight must be intuitive.
Discover OTelBin, our innovative tool designed to simplify OpenTelemetry collector configuration. With its intuitive visual editor, managing your data collection is now effortless and free.Explore OTelBin
Read Our BlogSee all
- #OTelBin5:00 minMirko Novakovic
OTelBin - Visualizing and improving OpenTelemetry Collector Configurations
We are excited to announce the official release of OTelBin, a web-based tool that aims to simplify the configuration of OpenTelemetry collectors. At Dash0, we are committed to making complex tasks easier, and we think this is what OTelBin offers.
Meet Our Team
We are a group of observability and monitoring experts devoted to one mission: Make Observability easy for every developer.
- Mirko NovakovicCEO
- Ben BlackmoreCTO
- Miel DonkersFounding Engineer
- Marcel BirknerFounding Engineer
- Michele MancioppiHead of Product
- Marcel SimHead of Growth
- Holger Grosse-PlankermannLead Frontend Engineer
- David Aimé GrevenFull-Stack Engineer
- Duart Alexander SnelFull-Stack Engineer
- Roshan GhojoghiFrontend Engineer